Converting Hash to Prescribed Medication

Speedy-BW

Re: Converting Hash to Prescribed Medication

Beitrag von Speedy-BW »

Gunter_H hat geschrieben:
soandso hat geschrieben: I DON'T NEED TO IMPROVE ANYTHING. -

WHAT I NEED IS - TO FIND OUT - THE MAIN INGREDIENTS OF THE HASH - AS I'M USING IT, - IN ORDER TO GET THEM AS A - "PRESCRIBED MEDICATION" - FROM MY PHYSICIAN.
Was lernen wir daraus....
Ich kaufe Hasch aus irgendwelchen Quellen, dass ich durch legales Medizin Cannabis ersetzen will, außerdem will ich Laborkosten sparen... und habe Keine Lust mich an dieses Thema (Rechnung mit 100 Unbekannten) heranzutasten, so wie es bei der Gemengelage angezeigt wäre...

Ich leben schon Jahre in Deutschland, habe keine Motivation in Deutsch zu schreiben. Weil meine Muttersprache hat ja jeder Mensch ,auch zu komplexen Fragen, zu verstehen hat. Trotzdem treffe ich hier einige Leute die sich alle Beine ausreißen um mir zu helfen und dann sowas...

(So habe ich das jedenfalls mit meinem ltd. Englisch verstanden)

Keine feine Art, dann noch in Großbuchstaben zu schreiben...

Bravo Günther !!!!
Du sprichst mir aus der Seele, soll er weiter GOOGLE befragen..... uns hier nicht beleidigen

@ soandso
I think after your last POST here you will get not more answers.....
We are here a friendly forum. :mrgreen:
Ich bin ich und das ist gut so :P
Fraagender

Beitrag von Fraagender »

soandso hat geschrieben:
Fraagender hat geschrieben:
So why not try the extract/Tilray and see if it works, too?
Who told you that I didn't?

Who told me that YOU DID?
Vapelife13

Beitrag von Vapelife13 »

@soandso

The way you write here or ask questions is simply very demanding and unfriendly!
Bye and have a good life!
soandso

Beitrag von soandso »

soandso hat geschrieben:
So why not try the extract/Tilray and see if it works, too?
Who told you that I didn't?

Who told me that YOU DID?
That's exactly my point.

We shouldn't "assume" in those kinds of things.

Anyways, it's all good. - I appreciate your efforts.

(Don't pay attention to the "background noise")

soandso

Beitrag von soandso »

Speedy-BW hat geschrieben:

Bravo Günther !!!!
Du sprichst mir aus der Seele, soll er weiter GOOGLE befragen..... uns hier nicht beleidigen

@ soandso
I think after your last POST here you will get not more answers.....
We are here a friendly forum. :mrgreen:

I "think" it makes more sense to say that it was Günther who was unfriendly to me, and not the other way around. -

I wasn't unfriendly to anyone.

Nevertheless, I can understand your feelings.

soandso

Beitrag von soandso »

Vapelife13 hat geschrieben:Anyway, if you think this is not a medical attitude - please keep in your mind, there is no way to answer your question, as you want us to. Also Hash is illegal in Germany right now, there is now way for you to get the same stuff from your Physician.

This is not exactly correct.

It is possible to analyze the components of what I'm using (Hash), -
And - in the way that I'm using it, - and then take it from there, - as a starting point.

And when I say "analyze" in this (medical) forum, - I mean - by a laboratory. - (And not by guessing & assumptions). -

Of course, - estimations are always welcomed too.

The point is that - if you want to be "medical" - you have to be "scientific", - there is no way around that.

And if you are - Not scientific - than you are - Non-Medical.

Vapelife13

Beitrag von Vapelife13 »

soandso hat geschrieben:
Vapelife13 hat geschrieben:Anyway, if you think this is not a medical attitude - please keep in your mind, there is no way to answer your question, as you want us to. Also Hash is illegal in Germany right now, there is now way for you to get the same stuff from your Physician.

And - in the way that I'm using it, - and then take it from there, - as a starting point.

And when I say "analyze" in this (medical) forum, - I mean - by a laboratory. - (And not by guessing & assumptions). -

The point is that - if you want to be "medical" - you have to be "scientific", - there is no way around that.

Of course it is possible to analyze your Hash, but it is illegal. Sad but true!
And as you should know for sure, nobody will analyze your Hash in an internet forum - so senseless discussion.
Have fun....
soandso

Beitrag von soandso »

Vapelife13 hat geschrieben:
soandso hat geschrieben:

Of course it is possible to analyze your Hash, but it is illegal. Sad but true!
And as you should know for sure, nobody will analyze your Hash in an internet forum - so senseless discussion.
Have fun....

So you think that that's the best way to go, (assuming it is possible), - or do you have a better idea?

And, -

If I understand correctly, - possession - for (officially & approved scientific) research - is not illegal.

moepens

Beitrag von moepens »

What exact scientific explanation are you looking for? I will answer you tomorrow if I have the time.
soandso

Beitrag von soandso »

moepens hat geschrieben:What exact scientific explanation are you looking for? I will answer you tomorrow if I have the time.
Thanks. I appreciate.
You are very helpful.

Fraagender

Beitrag von Fraagender »

soandso hat geschrieben:

It depends what you call scientific, there is a point where it gets as crazy as the world is atm.

The human beings had medications for thousands of years without scientific analyzing as we do today- and they (often- depending on region etc) also knew what was healing and what not....

But it is like a war of believing...

Edit: Perhaps a american forum can give you better answers because they study this plant much more I think, and the results we hear about can be delayed ;-)
moepens

Beitrag von moepens »

soandso hat geschrieben:
moepens hat geschrieben:
@soandso If you're feeling uncomfortable then the amount of THC should be significantly higher than CBD now, so a 1:1 ratio would probably work better for you.
I've mentioned clearly - that I'm using a "cocktail" of medications, and that Cannabis is just one of them. How can you conclude what will work for "me", - when you don't know what are the other components?

Clearly you know that THC & CBD interact between them. - How come - you ignore the other components, - and you keep thinking that the THC & CBD take effect in a (chemically) isolated environment, - and with no interaction with the other components?
@soandso Imo CBD(A) & THC(A) and their interactions are most important just because they can naturally occur in the plant in a relatively big amount. Another factor would be CBN, which only occurs in a relevant amount after degradation of THC. All the other cannabinoids are not as important to look at from a scientific point of view, just because there much less evidence for therapeutic values and they don't occur in big amounts.
Some people need special strains though (not connected to a certain THC/CBD ratio), in those cases an interaction of different cannabinoids/terpenoids might become evident, but so far that's anecdotal.

There are known interactions of cannabinoids with other drugs that are very relevant, for example with medication against epilepsy. If you give us more details about your condition and the meds you take we might be able to help you there.
On the other hand, subjective experience is a factor too. The plant and its effect aren't studied that well. Not to mention effects like building up tolerancy (for THC) might call for increased dosing long term. In fact, many physical doctors will just focus on THC (preferably synthesized), and that's it.
soandso

Beitrag von soandso »

WHAT I NEED IS - TO FIND OUT - THE MAIN INGREDIENTS OF THE HASH - AS I'M USING IT, - IN ORDER TO GET THEM AS A - "PRESCRIBED MEDICATION" - FROM MY PHYSICIAN.
Ich kaufe Hasch aus irgendwelchen Quellen, dass ich durch legales Medizin Cannabis ersetzen will, außerdem will ich Laborkosten sparen... und habe Keine Lust mich an dieses Thema (Rechnung mit 100 Unbekannten) heranzutasten, so wie es bei der Gemengelage angezeigt wäre...

Ich leben schon Jahre in Deutschland, habe keine Motivation in Deutsch zu schreiben. Weil meine Muttersprache hat ja jeder Mensch ,auch zu komplexen Fragen, zu verstehen hat. Trotzdem treffe ich hier einige Leute die sich alle Beine ausreißen um mir zu helfen und dann sowas...

This post by Gunter_H (on Wed 7. Feb 2018, 16:26) is offensive & hateful.

It contains elements of - nationalistic & political & recital - antagonistic nature.

And there is also a call for mobbing & boycott & excommunication, - by both Gunter_H & Vapelife13.

Vapelife13

Beitrag von Vapelife13 »

soandso hat geschrieben:

This post by Gunter_H (on Wed 7. Feb 2018, 16:26) is offensive & hateful.

It contains elements of - nationalistic & political & recital - antagonistic nature.

And there is also a call for mobbing & boycott & excommunication, - by both Gunter_H & Vapelife13.

LooooooooooL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gunter_H

Beitrag von Gunter_H »

soandso hat geschrieben:[
Nevertheless, I can understand your feelings.
Thank you, for your understanding! 8-)
*** seit wann sind Pflanzen illegal ? ***
Martin Mainz
Board-Administration

Beitrag von Martin Mainz »

Wie es in den Wald hinein schallt, so schallt es eben auch zurück - sagt man so in Deutschland.

Ich schließe den Thread, es ist glaube ich alles gesagt dazu. Besondere Beschwerden etc. bitte per PN an mich.

Der Admin.
Ehrenamtlicher Foren-Putzer

Wenn ich einen Fehler gemacht habe, bitte einfach eine PN an mich :mrgreen:
Bitte seid nett zueinander - die Welt da draußen ist schlimm genug
Gesperrt

Zurück zu „Cannabis als Medizin“